- ISOCLEAN's facial dermaplaner razor tool comes with 6 blades - 1 blade already set in place, so that it's ready to use straight away, plus a pack of 5 replacement blades.
- Our dermablade is available in 3 different colours - Rose Gold, Silver and Blue.
- Replacement dermablades (pack of 5) are also available to buy. Buy as a single purchase or as a regular subscription of 30, 60, 90 or 120 days with a 10% discount, ensuring you never have a dull or blunt blade. We recommend changing your blade every 2-3 weeks (based on dermablade usage twice a week)
- Our professional-grade facial hair contouring tool is made with surgical high quality steel, with an ergonomic design making it comfortable to use, giving you control & precision for extended periods of use
Perfect for easy removal of peachy facial fuzz & fine hair, gently exfoliating any dull, dead skin, dirt & bacteria for smooth and healthy skin
Dermablades can also be used to shave eyebrows and also to remove hair from places like the face, arms and anywhere on the body that needs precise control
- Supplied in a neat, small & convenient carry case
- The dermablade packscomes with a silicone blade cap, making it safe to carry and store
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Begin with a fresh face, ensuring it's thoroughly cleansed. To prevent your hair from getting in the way, use a headband towel to keep it securely in place.
Step 2: Now, it's time to use your trusty ISOCLEAN dermaplane tool. Hold it at a 45-degree angle and gently stroke in the direction of your hair growth. For optimal results, we recommend dermaplaning downwards. You have the option to dermaplane on slightly wet or dry skin.
Just remember, if your skin is soaking wet, the blade may slip, so handle with care. However, if you prefer a smoother glide, a gentle lubricant like Aloe Vera Gel or a facial oil can work wonders!
Step 3: After each stroke, wipe the blade on your ISOCLEAN cotton cleansing towel. This way, you can instantly see the satisfying results as you go. Prepare to be amazed by how much hair comes off!
Step 4: Once you're done with dermaplaning, give your face a gentle wash to remove any remaining hairs on the surface of your skin. Pat dry with an ISOCLEAN cotton cleasing towel. Then, apply a nourishing facial serum to keep your skin hydrated and glowing
Step 5: For the rest of the day, embrace the natural beauty of your skin and go makeup-free. This will help reduce the chances of any irritation. Enjoy your new found natural radiance!
Step 6: Safeguard your skin from bacteria and acne breakouts by giving your makeup brushes a thorough cleanse. This essential step ensures that your freshly dermaplaned face remains flawless and free from any unwanted skin issues